Clasen Business Solutions, Inc.

Are you an expat who wants to apply for Visa? We can do it for you. Clasen is here to serve you!

we process Philippine Visa Processing Service for Foreign Nationals

• Immigrant Visas For foreign nationals who intend to have a short-term stay in the Philippines.

• Non-Immigrant Visas For foreign nationals who intend to have a long-term or permanent stay in the Philippines.

• Special Visas for eligible foreign nationals who are part of demographic groups authorized to have special entry privileges through legislation or presidential proclamations.

The Philippine Bureau of Immigration provides over 20 different types of Visas. Depending on your country of origin, foreign nationals are allowed to enter the Philippines even without a Visa but only for a maximum of 30 days. Foreign individuals who are currently in the Philippines either residing, working, or involved in any activity within the country for a long period of time are required to obtain an appropriate Visa for staying.

Visas Commonly Issued to Foreign Nationals or Expats

There are four work visas in the Philippines, namely: 

9(g) Pre-Arranged Employee Commercial Visa. Foreign people working in the Philippines can apply for a Pre-Arranged Employee Visa Commercial, often known as a 9(g) visa, which allows them to enter and exit the country many times while working for a registered or licensed Philippine firm. The 9(g) visa allows the foreigner to lawfully work and remain in the Philippines for the length stated in their labor contract, as approved by the Bureau of Immigration.


9(g) Pre-Arranged Employee Non-Commercial Visa. Foreign nationals working in missionary, social, rehabilitative, or medical missions in the Philippines may apply for the 9(g) or Pre-Arranged Employee Visa Non-Commercial Visa (Missionary Visa). A locally registered business may submit the visa application, and the applicant must participate in a community immersion project in a chosen community or place. It should be noted that the applicant cannot receive or create money from a local business.


Special Non-Immigrant Visa or 47(a)(2). The Philippine Immigration Act of 1940 grants the President the authority to award non-immigrant visas to foreign people visiting the country for a specified time. Special visas were developed in compliance with this clause for investors or workers of firms registered with PEZA and/or BOI, as well as individuals participating in oil drilling.


Special Non-Immigrant Visa under E.O. 226, as amended by R.A. 8756 (ROHQ). The Special Non-Immigrant Multiple Entry Visa is provided to foreign employees, their spouses, and unmarried children under the age of 21 who work in regional or area headquarters of multinational corporations under Executive Order No. 226, as amended by Republic Act No. 8756. This visa is valid for three years and enables several visits to the Philippines, according to the terms of the work contract with the company’s headquarters.

The 9(a) or Temporary Visitor’s Visa. The 9(a) or Temporary Visitor’s Visa is a non-immigrant visa granted to foreign individuals visiting the Philippines for a short duration, be it for tourism, business, or medical purposes. Limited foreign nationals must obtain an entry visa before entering the Philippines, while unrestricted foreign nationals can enter without one. Most foreign visitors are granted a 30-day stay upon arrival, but the duration can vary from 7 to 59 days, based on the visitor’s country of origin. This initial stay can be extended for a maximum of 16 months.

Foreign nationals who want to stay in the Philippines forever for job, investment, or retirement can apply for special visas. In the Philippines, three types of special visas are issued:

Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV). The Special Investor Resident Visa (SIRV) offers the bearer permanent residency as well as multiple entrance rights as long as their assets stay in the Philippines. The SIRV is issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) with the consent of the Board of Investments.

Special Visa for Employment Generation (SVEG). The Special Visa for Employment Generation (SVEG) allows the bearer to live and work in the Philippines with repeated entry privileges as long as their investments and other conditions remain in the nation. The SVEG is issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) in cooperation with permission from the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). Holders of the SVEG are treated as extraordinary non-immigrants, with conditional longer stays and multiple entrance privileges without the need to leave the country first.

Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV). The Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV) permits the bearer to live in the Philippines for the rest of their lives, with the ability to enter and depart the country several times as long as the visa conditions are met. The SRRV, which is granted by the Bureau of Immigration, is recommended by the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA).

Depending on the purpose of your stay, BI will require different documentary requirements for each type of special visa. 

Note: Processing will take about four months. Secure necessary exit clearance if there will be a plan of going outside the country before the approved Icard and Visa will come out.

Searching for a reliable and cost-Effective Philippine visa service company

Contact Us Now!

+63 917 680 0969


(032) 266-9215


(032) 487-0985